Supplied pre-wired with positive wire and 16awg negative wires.
Connecting to a voltmeter can be done easily (see diagram).
Operates on 2v – 18v(max), accommodating 1S – 4S battery configurations.
Recommended minimum coil builds:
2S: 0.2 ohm
3S: 0.3 ohm
Although the onboard mosfet is a high-grade 300A component, due to the small size of the PotBelly
there is a max of 65A recommended for safe operation.
As with all PWM boards, when calculating the load (amps) use the battery’s full voltage as a basis,
NOT the average voltage displayed on a voltmeter connected to the board. E.g:
0.2 ohm on 2S:
Voltage 8.40V (regardless of potentiometer position)
= Current 42.00A
= Power 352.80W
The PotBelly is intended for advanced users with some soldering experience. Be safe, follow the
diagram and enjoy!
V3.5 StealthVape Edition:
- 1-5% tolerance Vishay or Murata 75v resistors
- 5% tolerance Johanson TanCeram capacitors
- 4.3A 30v Diodes Inc. p-channel mosfet
- 300A NXP n-channel power mosfet (ultra-low gate resistance of <720uOhms)
- 93PR50KLF potentiometer (50K makes for a quieter vaping experience)
- Gold-plated Molex C-grid III PCB connector pins to bind the two pcb’s together
- Soft silicone multi-strand connection wires